Saturday, April 01, 2006

So this morning I was in the back yard of house #2 and I was standing on the stone table doing some lame stunts. Well I was doing this one thing where I was jumping off the table, grabbing onto the house roof and swinging, letting go, and landing near the house. Kind of entertaining in a pretty lame way. Anyway normally I would spin around and land facing the other way so that I could make sure to have my feet under me upon landing..but then I decided "oh I know, I'll just swing without spinning and land facing forward! It'll be fine!" So I swung my legs out in front of me, let go of the roof, and proceeded to fall back first towards the cement. I knew I wouldn't be able to get my feet under me since they were still out in front of me, so I put my arm down to brace myself and I landed on it really weird and I heard this loud *POP!!* and my arm like suddenly went numb. Plus I landed really weird on my side and it kind of knocked the wind out of me. So I sat there for a moment in pain and tried moving my arm but there was suddenly a surge of pain that I could only feel up in my shoulder and so I stopped and tried not to move it anymore.

Anyway I ended up having to go to the walk-in clinic (hospitals have too many germs, lol) and they doctor-man did some weird twisty things with my arm (which did not feel good) and finally I was able to move it without too much pain. But now it's going to be in a sling for a while and it's not fun. I felt pretty stupid.

7 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

APRIL FOOOOOLS! Dohohoho, I bet I got you all that time, Dohohoho!

No actually the sad part is, that was all true except for it was like a few months ago, and I didn't really hear my arm pop, and it didn't go numb, and I didn't get the wind knocked out of me, and I didn't go to the clinic or get a sling. But I did land on my arm really weird and it hurt for quite some time. Ows. ..and I did feel quite stupid.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!

really!! lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Oho, but did you know that I was actually dumb enough to really do something like that even though I didn't get injured? =P

Father Cory said...

O RLY?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

no no, I'm cool with that. XD


(RLY.)

Father Cory said...

(YA RLY) you mean.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

are you insinuating that I'm an owl? you hoser.