Thursday, March 02, 2006

woo, I worked seven hours today. That equals "D" + Nero! XD *ahem* Anyway..and I've acquired a free strange ended USB cable to test out my free possibly P.O.J.* printer and I've also got a free Shareware Episode One "Knee Deep In The Dead" original DOOM CD! XD ..oh dear. I have to go to snoqualmie tomorrow and wade through the piles of snow while moving my sister's stuff out of her old house. It's probably not going to be tremendously enjoyable.

(*omg stoeled teh co3ds fr0m cr0Y!!1)

Current Mood: Carbonated Water, and High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Current Music: Skillet - "The Thirst Is Taking Over"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....ooooor you could come see me instead ;)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

OKAY! =)

Father Cory said...

...Stoled my...coeds? O_O

Sir Brian The Manly said...

yes, to do the thing where you hover your cursor over the word and an alt message pops up. ^_^

Father Cory said...

Fomg. YOU STEALER.

But that's not how I do it XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I copied your code exactly! ...and then uhhh..changed it. XD