Thursday, March 23, 2006

Man makes a race of artificial lifeforms either mechanical or organic. Artificial lifeforms turn against man and a war begins. Oldest sci-fi plot in the book. It often happens to individuals too though. Mad scientist creates a robot or something and the robot turns against him and becomes evil. It always happens! Heck even my Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Fan Fiction story was about that! =)

..anyway my older sister rented the first series of Battlestar Galactica. That's the plot. They make some cyborgs, and the cyborgs turn against them and then run of to colonize their own worlds and war breaks out. It's actually kind of boring in my opinion. Partly because I daydreamed through most of it so I don't know what's going on. oops. =D

It's 1:23:45. I should probably eat breakfast. *innocent grin*

Current Mood: Tortilla Triangles
Current Music: Canaries singing in my bedroom and birds singing outside

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man vs. Machine! Man vs. Machine!

this is also the plot of basically every humanities book. ever. well ok not really, but about half of them. it's the classic How Smart Should Man Get? question, eh?

and it really makes me want to read Frankenstein again!! oh man good book.

doodeedoodeedoooo!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I read that when I was like 8 or something and I didn't finish it because I got too scared. The book I had had a picture of his skinless body on the cover and I was creeped out everytime I looked at it so I never quite finished it, lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

or maybe it was when I was 10..

Father Cory said...

...I thought you were 8...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

heh actually I'm nine now. I turn 10 in July. ^_^

Father Cory said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I knew that.