Monday, March 13, 2006

I love rosanne. 4 days.

..oops, sorry cory. XD

*ahem* ANYWAY guess what! Whether you may know or not, my older sister is going to have a baby, and so she's recently had a couple baby showers. That means the baby got all these "cute adorable outfits" and blah blah blah how boring. Well guess what! Mom bought my soon-to-be-born nephew a spider-man shirt just for me, lol! If that kid's going to be living with me this summer, I intend to raise him right! He's going to learn to like superheroes, and video games, and action figures, and make cool sound effects with his mouth, and do stunts, and be a true guy like me. XD okay so I'll probably only live near him for a few months and I doubt I can teach him all that stuff while he can't yet talk, or walk or anything like that, but still! lol
I'll do what I can. ^_^

10 comments:

Father Cory said...

I shake my fist in your general direction, fiend!

By the way, I wish someone could give someone else a shirt with me on it :(

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I want a shirt with your grinning face that says "Cory Miller - Not Just Peanuts"

Anonymous said...

:)

Hahaha, you'll just implant those natural tendencies into his brain. so that when he's old enough to actually learn to do all that stuff, it'll just be...there. haha. oh no! behavioral conditioning?!

glad to know about the pineapple, too, hahaha

Sir Brian The Manly said...

psych!

Father Cory said...

"I want a shirt with your grinning face that says "Cory Miller - Not Just Peanuts"

YES!!!! Jesse and I shall create.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

If you can get me one I will wear it and you will be famouser. XD

Father Cory said...

A famouser, eh?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

THE famouser even.

Father Cory said...

What about TEH FAMOUSER even.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

If you insist. =P