Saturday, March 04, 2006

For a while there I got very sick of Linkin Park. I guess I'd listened to them tooooo much or something, so I kind of stopped. But then last night I was quite upset, and as I was unhappily browsing through my musics I saw them and was like, "dude I haven't heard them in forever!" and I turned on their heavier stuff and it was very satisfying, lol. ..Along with Project 86 and Blindside. I like the bands that actually sound like they're screaming and shouting, because like Zao and Agony Scene and stuff..it sounds like they're just doing this weird screach thing and it's not very pleasant to listen to. It's just not as intense or real sounding. =P

Then later that night I was opening a can without a canopener because there isn't one in that house, and after managing to get pieces of it open I looked down and saw blood all over my fingers, and realized I'd sliced one of them. XD It didn't hurt until this morning though.

Pwonk.

2 comments:

Father Cory said...

I haven't listened to LP for a few months, exactly the same thing. I should put in Meteora and rock out XD

Anonymous said...

oh dear! Well, last night sounded like a WONDERFUL night for you then, huh? lol