Friday, May 27, 2005

Spring Festival is here, oh boy. bleh. I remember a couple years ago at spring fest when we were making the "How not to witness" movies, we did the one where Ryan tackled Leiv (pronounced "leaf") and witnessed to him using brute force, and somebody thought they were fighting so they alerted some nearby policemen, and by that time we'd finished filming, so we all got up and started watching our footage on the camera, and the police came running by looking for a "fight" but not seeing anything unusual. Finally they found out it was us and said not to do that anymore. And one of the cops was like, "You made me run for nothing!". lol. He was just kidding though. ...kind of.

hmmm. As I was walking outside the other day with my friend, I had a nice friendly guy in the backseat a thug-mobile stick his hand out the window and flip me off for no reason as he and his buddies drove by. I kind of grinned and semi-waved. I was really tempted to grab his finger as he zoomed by and have him be like, "EEAAAUUGGHHH!!!" in pain, but I thought of it about 2 seconds too late. XD They probably would've stopped and beat me up though if I did. It would've made a cool story though if I lived to tell it. =D

Now wasn't that interesting?
Quizzers will be here next weekend! Yahoo!

Current Mood: Fuzzy Dice Powered Air Tank
Current Music: Weezer - "Undone (The Sweater Song)"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

blast you, go post on my xanga XD
aubrey-

Anonymous said...

don't get beaten up. :-P

And GRRR on my brother for getting to go, but not me. :(

Sir Brian The Manly said...

So why won't you be here? I forgot. :(


(okay Aubrey, I'll get an account. =P )

Anonymous said...

i'm taking the stupid SAT next saturday (AHHH!)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

drrrrr. Why are they called SATs? because I'll bet if they were called TUEs then you would get to take it on a Tuesday instead of a Saturday, thus allowing you to come down here. =)

Anonymous said...

i think SAT is for like, standardized admissions test?? or something? Anyway, yes, it should be called TUE... totally useless exam... duhhhh :-P

Anonymous said...

Tuesday is gone. O noez.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

No no no, Tuesday is always coming!

Amber said...

Scholastic Assessment Test. Unless you're taking the SAT that homeschoolers take every year; then it's the Stanford Achievement Test. I think.

I remember watching the "How Not to Witness" clips at OGN. That was really funny. I want to see them again. My favorite was probably the mime.