Sunday, May 29, 2005

My sunglasses broke yesterday. One of the side things snapped in half. I was quite dissapointed because it takes me forever to find a pare of sunglasses that I like, and this was one of them. So what I did was I took them outside and glued them back together with PVC pipe glue. XD It seems to have worked okay too. They could still probably break again if I'm not careful, but as long as I don't throw them around, I think they'll hold up. *whew*

Now I might try fixing my broken Heroclix figures with that glue too. Hmmmm.

Time to go to church.

Current Mood: Arabian Turkey Markers
Current Music: Radio Head - "Go To Sleep"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKIT, LOOKIT, LOOKIT, I get to be the first to commet WOOHOO go me!....

not like i have anything to actually say pertaining to what you posted though. er...yeah.

HI!!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Hi. =)

Anonymous said...

HI. see that post above me.. that was Morgan and not me..


*ignore the previous statement*

Me said...

*yaawwwwwwwnn* *looks for a new post.. sees the same one.. wanders out*