Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pete's home!! I saw him last night and he was....still Pete.
but we're going to have a LAN party this weekend and it will be a blast. hurhurhur..

My dad rototilled our front and side yards Saturday so now I get to level out all the dirt when I get home so we can plant grass. What....fun? =\ But it'll be nice to have lawn there eventually.

I've got a piano recital in June. drrrrrr. I will be kind of relieved when I quit lessons. =P

And now I will write a poem, dedicated to the first person who comments on this post. It will be about......an exploding turtle:

There once was a turtle
Who was caught by a man
The man had a beard
and a very bad plan

He took off his turban
And tied it to the shell
With an explosive quite large
To blow up quite well

Then he took the poor turtle
And told him to go
To find a tall building
And give it a blow

But the turtle was smart
He knew that'd be wrong
So he went where nobody
Could be hurt by the bomb

He went to a desert
And he sat there until
The bomb did it's thing
With no one to kill

Except for that turtle
Who gave up himself
To save many others
Letting them keep their health.


What a brave little guy.


Current Mood: Metal Headed Cloud Bust
Current Music: Skillet - "Vapor"

5 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, that poem was dedicated to hugh I guess. XD

Anonymous said...

Dangitt I missed my chance at the poem :(

XD

Anonymous said...

yeaaaah i had my last violin receital last weekend. woo! Actually i technically have one more but i got out of it, and thursday's my last lesson. ever. :'( except my teacher doesn't really know that i'm stopping, hehehe..... :-P

oh maaaan hugh, you beat me to the poem. shucks.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Maybe there will be more opportunities in the future. =P

Anonymous said...

So....did everyone show Pete how much they missed him?