Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The quizmeet was fun, zAny was fantastic, becca was hilarious, hugh was the man, andrew was my hero, bethany was my sister, lori was skary, hanna had a guitar, matt merker was as great as ever and then some, mel had a guy friend and walked a dog, tiff got a haircut, cory wasn't there, kaitie was, and everybody else did some stuff. woohoo!

My little sister is walking around in a suit that has a white bunny tail on the back, a carrot tie, and she's wearing bunny ears on her head. It's funny. She's the White Rabbit in the Alice in Wonderland play and they are supposed to wear their costumes today. Maybe I'll get a picture later.

My flash drive broke yesterday so I have to buy a new one now. *sigh* I'll probably get a 500+ mb one. It'll be about $60.00. or maybe I'll get a $100.00 1gb one! Heh, I dunno. $100 is a lot though. hmm.

I ordered the first Thousand Foot Krutch cd for $4.00 yesterday though because my mom had like 4 free cds with the BMG music thing and so I only had to pay for shipping. It was great. I probably won't get it for about 10 days though. oh well.

My brother and his wife and new baby are coming over this weekend. Mwahaha, that'll be fun.

I would be leaving for piano lessons right now but my teacher is in Washinton DC at the moment. I'll probably quit taking piano after this spring though. I should be good enough now that I can....do something. or nothing. I dunno.

YEP!

Current Mood: Cardboard Bouncy Shoes
Current Music: Skillet - "uhhh...whatever track 7 of their Invincible album is called"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaay, I was fantastic!

and I think it must have been me that broke your..computer..thingy. sorry. :( hehehehe

and oh my goodness, me tooooo except i play violin, not piano! but yeah i think i'm stopping, actually, at the end of this month. except it makes me sad. aw. oh well? :-P

Anonymous said...

ouch, yeah that is why i have two drives.
so how long your bro going to be in town for?
Also dont forget that you owe me moneys (normally i wouldn't mind not being paid back as much but i am pretty tight spot)
well you can play x-men so do you really need to learn anything more?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Darren'll be here until next Tuesday. but yeah really, I should've stopped after x-men. heh

(zAny, you couldn't have broked my flashdrive, I don't even think you touched it. Unless you're more powerful then I suspected! :O )

Anonymous said...

brian, i have your beatles cd still. also i need your help to create a mock mastercard add, so will you be home around 1:10 or so? leave me a message on the board

becconing amberlance said...

hilarious...


...I can't think of anything good to say. I guess I'm not that hilarious. But, I agree, it was a fun meet.


-becca

Sir Brian The Manly said...

hmmm. well you were when you were sitting on the couch. =P

Anonymous said...

Heyy...since when am I the scary one? I believe it was you and Hugh who kept randomly hugging me...

Anonymous said...

ok, hello, i think...you need to write more.

yep.

Anonymous said...

what couch? ;P

-becca

Anonymous said...

I wasn't there :(

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Oh dude, Cory you should've seen it! I'll PM the story to you. XD

Beth said...

what bunny suit? i wasn't wearing a bunny suit. ¬_¬