Friday, December 07, 2007

Tonight, due to lack of happenings at the Café, I decided to invent a new sandwich for my dinner. Are you for this? Dundundunnnnn...IT WAS A TRIPLE DECKER WITH WHITE BREAD. IT HAD ROAST BEEF. IT HAD CORNED BEEF. IT HAD BACON. IT HAD MAYO. IT HAD RANCH DRESSING. IT HAD CRANBERRY SAUCE. IT PROVOLONE CHEESE. IT HAD PEPPERJACK CHEESE. IT HAD OLIVES. AND IT HAD LETTUCE. SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS BOLD AND ADVENTUROUS, IT WAS DISGUSTING.

It didn't help that I was also drinking some chocolate root beer that I'd made. I finished about 3/4 of the sandwich and about 1/8 of the chocobeer. omg. I'm feeling sick just writing about this. I think I need to crawl into bed and whimper until I fall asleep or die. >_<

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to take one for the inventor's team. Or two. You know Edison ate the lightbulb 1,000 times before he discovered that it didn't taste good.