Monday, July 14, 2008

We had my birthday party early since people would be leaving for the week. We did some gweat things! We saw H*ckboy II, and it was much better than the first one. I liked it. I got some new clothes since all I had were work clothes, I got two new beautiful big knives (the bottom one is Godzilla and the top one is Hayley,) I got a new backpack, some art stuff so I can start drawing again, and we had Gotham City Pizza, mostly just because I wanted to see the box. ^_^

Here are some pictures.

In other news, our Wal-Mart has been painted orange and brown (why?? o_O ) and the inside has all been rearranged and stuff so we can't find anything. Also, BATMAN'S COMING OUT!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I will be there.

1 comments:

Father Cory said...

It's cool that you'd name the bottom one after your grandfather. Very respectful.