Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'd better tell the magical tales of this weekend's many happenings so that Cory can pretend he was here and so that I won't have to talk to Elyse about it later. (I'M KIDDING, don't hate me. ;) P.S. Jacob Brown has your pwesents. At long last!)

Hmmm...

  • So I went to the church and Charlie and Jacob L. chased my van around the parking lot.
  • Later, we stood by the road and made Fox Island calls so that they'd hurry up and get there.
  • Then when the bus arrived, we jumped up and down until quizzing started or something.
  • Then we added a bunch of facebook people to my host-home list and then Charlie and I ate it.
  • Then on the way home, Jacob B. said he had a present for me (hidden in his jacket) but I couldn't see it until we got home.
  • Halfway home, I found out it was a cat that somebody had handed him at the church.
  • We all voted that it was a girl and that it would be named Cat.
  • Then we set up all our music equipment and played incredibly loud music (while Cat laid on the floor amongst us) until the neighbors complained 3 times (meaning my parents.)
  • Then Jacob L. and Miles went home. Then Jacob B., TJ Burch, and Charhead and I filmed our Decaying Lawn music video, which I shall probably edit tomorrow.
  • Then we went to bed 3 hours later than we were supposed to because I was trying to burn Elyse her CD and it wasn't working.
  • YOU MADE US STAY UP TOO LATE, ELYSE.
  • Then we went to bed. Then we woke up to Norma Jean blasting at 7:00 in the morning.
  • Then I preheated the oven for our rad breakfast of Pizzas and Spanish soda (because Charlie's last name is García.)
  • Then we put Cat in a bucket, packed up our stuff, (including the spare tire from my van. I still don't know why they brought that inside.) and went back to the church.
  • Then we let Cat go in the parking lot and hoped she wouldn't get run over by any cars. And then I never saw Charlie again. T_T

THE END!!

3 comments:

Father Cory said...

You never saw me either :(

T_T

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I haven't seen you in YEARS!


..literally.

T_T

Father Cory said...

Wows. It's trues. Sads! sT_Ts.