Friday, November 12, 2004

Must see Incredibles. ...and Shrek 2. Theaters are too expensive.

And Metroid Prime 2 is coming out! Reeeaaaal soon, and I'm saving my money. XD

I was up all night until 6:00am last last (Wed.) night reading Ender's Shadow. I finally finished it, and it was super great. But I only got about 3 or 4 hours of sleep (including sleeping in).

I wish I could make claws come out of my knuckles like Wolverine. It would hurt like a bandersnatch, especially since I don't have a healing factor, but it would be so cool! :þ I just have an urge to bust 'em out every now and then. Usually when I'm frusterated, or when somebody's bugging me. I'll just be sitting there and suddenly they'll hear a *snikt!* and look down and there glimmering in the light are three long claws coming from my hand. They'd probably get blood on my pants since they wouldn't instantly heal though. I probably wouldn't stab anybody, but it would look cool.

My dad gave me a The Cheat shirt, a Homestarrunner shirt (I just accidently typed a bad word there with "shirt" >_< ), a Homestarrunner bag to keep the movie camera in, and a Strong Bad hat, all for free. I was like "eh?" It was so cool. I guess it's because he's selling them at our store, and he wants me to advertise or something :þ

I finally watched The Birds the other day. It was awesome. The thing I admired most about it was that Hitchcock did not use background music through like the entire thing. All the suspense was built without it and for a scary/suspensful movie that is quite impressive. It really showed off his talent. He gets a gold star.

Current Mood: Billowing Cloak Casting Shadows of Doom
Current Music: U2 - "Vertigo"

0 comments: