Friday, November 19, 2004

Last Monday I was at College Group at the church, and Hugh, and our friend, and I were going to go to Walmart afterwards. I got in my van and started it up and since it was raining I turned on the windshield wipers. Then I pulled forward, turned for the exit, and heard a terrible banging and grinding/scraping sound. Looking to the side, I saw that I had found the streetlight that I'd parked next to with the side of my van (I didn't see it before because it was a black pole at night, with water on my windows obscuring my view) >_< So I pulled into a new parking spot, got out and walked around my van. There in the side of the passenger door was a lovely large indent with scrapes all along the side. Gads. Suddenly I heard another loud bang. Looking up I saw Hugh had hit the pickup behind him when he backed up. I was quite upset about the van, but even so, when I looked up and saw Hugh hit the pickup I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the fact that we both hit something within a quick moment of eachother. *sigh* We ended up going to Walmart anyway. ^_^

Current Mood: Clear Purple Sky
Current Music: none

0 comments: