Thursday, May 20, 2004

I spilled syrup in my lap and on my chair and on the floor the other night. Pure brilliance.

All I can remember from my dream last night was being chased by the cops in my incredible Buick Century, then having to kill some evil queen lady and her apprentice under a bed to save my friends. I killed the apprentice by throwing a deck of cards on her, thus melting her, and I killed the queen by stabbing her with a couple pool cues a few times. It was really weird.

And now there is a thunder/lightning storm outside so I'm gonna go out with the dog and play ball while watching the lovely flashes in the sky.

(oh also, my dog howled kinda like a wolf today at some mexican lady. It was really weird. I've never heard her do that before.)

Current Mood: Child Care Sledge Hammer
Current Music: Blindside - "Pitiful"

0 comments: