Saturday, May 15, 2004

Chaos. Chaos chaos chaos. Middle Schoolers are insane. The all nighter at the church ended just a bit ago and so I haven't slept for about....almost 24 hours...(I didn't get up very early yesterday) Somehow I'm not very tired but if I lay down I'll be out in just a moment. The night was mostly packed. Gym Dodgeball, Capture the flag throughout the church, Assassin throughout the church, movies, food food food, intense (sloppy) worship in which I played keyboard, and...more chaos. If you want every single detail, I'm sure my sister will post all you wanna know and then some in her blog. Meep. I'm starting to get tired just sitting here and typing. Maybe I'll do a bit more stuff and then go to bed. G'knight.


Current Mood: Zombie tusk monkey snorkel yellow
Current Music: Blindside - "Pitiful"

0 comments: