Monday, April 05, 2004

Wow. I just lost my job. The animal shelter board (I took pictures of the dogs and cats and put them on the internet and in the paper) decided that they didn't really want to continue having it done, so I didn't get fired or anything, it's just that my job no longer exists It's kind of a bummer, 'cause I need to find a new way to get money, but it's also a relief 'cause I was tired of it anyway

And I also found out that my dad bought a boat today (nothing fancy, just a simple one with a motor and stuff) and also he handed me a CD of Mastering Flash MX Professional 2004, so I'm gonna start learning flash stuff. (mainly for my youth pastor 'cause I'm gonna make be working on some webstuff for him, but also for me.)

So BEAUTY and stuff. Now I'm gonna probably go to radio shack and get an adapter that'll let me plug a guitar/piano/whatever into the line-in on my computer. That'll be spiffy.

So bye.

Current Mood: Marshmellow oink with hot sauce
Current Music: Evanescence "Everybody's Fool"

0 comments: