Monday, April 19, 2004

I now have a new bed. Well....same mattress and stuff, but it's up about 5 feet off the ground, with no ladder so I have to like jump into it (not a problem with me). It's awesome. Little kids (including my sister, unless she uses a chair) won't be able to get on it, which will be nice on Thursday nights when Bible study comes over. Mwehee.

Today my younger sister (bethany) was using the computer with headphones on, and I snuck up behind her and clapped really loud right behind her head. She screamed and spun around and I naturally fell over laughing. Then I went and sat down on one of the couches (thus her back was turned to me) and once she had finally got done freaking out and stuff she still kept glancing back at me to make sure I wasn't trying anything again. Finally I guess she figured I was done because she stopped looking backwards. So I took out a whistle (the kind that some coach or ref or something would have....turbo loud) and I snuck up again and blew it right by her head as loud as I could. She screamed even louder this time, and nearly fell out of her chair. It was funny. I was dying of laughter.

Current Mood: Ferocious wombatical killing spree
Current Music: Led Zepplin - "Immigrant Song"

0 comments: