Thursday, January 15, 2004

Man. I'm hungry again. I haven't eaten lunch today either, but....I had cake for breakfast, and that was about 12:00(pm) so ummm....maybe I just didn't eat enough. Dinner will be soon. I'm sure I'll make it. Meh. There will be kids in my room tonight for bible study. I'm gonna have to clean it up (meaning I'll shove everything to the side and call it good). *sigh*

HEROCLIX PWNS MY SOCKS OFF!!!! I'm on a heroclix buying rampage. I would buy all Hastings offers of them if I could. Well I would if I could but I can't so I shan't.

I have writing on my arm/hand. *observes* It says all sorts of jolly stuff....chick magnet...kung fu...Mmmm pie....bacon makes me sexy....and a triangle. Fortionatly I have long sleeves on.

If your brief case is long, can you call it brief? What if it was a boxercase... Is there a debriefcasing room? I wonder....

Somebody get me a blog where you can comment on my nonsense. That way I can get foodback from others who don't care and don't read my posts and would rather be Hawaiian hippies and ride bicycles. Maybe feedback will make me less hungry.

...which reminds me...

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?
I dunno
LETS GO RIDE BIKES!!!

I love that one

BYE!

0 comments: