Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sometimes things I think are common knowledge end up being...not common knowledge. I was in class the other day and Mr. Teacher Man was talking about google advertising, where they have the designated top and side boxes dedicated to advertisers--and like three different people in the class mentioned that they never realized those were paid advertisements. They just thought they were the most relevant items pertaining to your search. I would have been befaggled if that was a word! I thought everybody knew how google had gotten so filthy rich. Alas.


I drew this hoser on a chair at Closet Space where Gerie works. I wonder if people would hire me to draw pictures in the fabric of their furniture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yet, if peoples knowed those were ads'es; no klikie and no monee

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Perhaps, perhaps...