Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why are my injury stories NEVER cool!? Running into the sliding glass door and falling into the ditch are funny but they're not cool. Slicing the back of both my ankles open with a metal can lid inside a garbage bag isn't cool. Tripping over an air compressor and slicing my leg to the bone isn't cool. Tearing into my leg as I fail to jump over a barbed wire fence in the dark isn't cool. I just don't have any "messed up my arm when I quadruple 360 backflipped out of a burning building while saving some little kittens from their doom" stories.

But anyway to add to my list of awesome injuries, I just scr*wed up my back while I was stomping my feet and clapping my hands. Granted I had about 2 or 3 pretty big crashes on my longboard, skated MANY miles without any sort of stretching, and have done looots of slouching while playing guitar/singing within the past 2-3 weeks, none of which has done my back any wonders...but why did it have to be okay through all of that mess and then get thrown out while I was doing a stupid dance for my little sister? >_<

I'm so lame. (pun intended.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what about that time you got hit in the eye with a stick for no reason at all?

Beth said...

hahahahah hugh


well your dance was so magnificent though if only i had captured it on film