Tuesday, May 09, 2006

In a letter from my brother..

"So did you hear the PS3 news???

They're coming out November 17th.
The "cheap" edition is... $499!!! And the deluxe is $599!!!!!
Yowza!!! I may not get one for a year or more after they come out,
cause that's just nuts!

A Revolution, on the other hand, could be quite appealing... WII!!!
(Especially if it's in the $200 range, which I don't know for sure.)

The PS3 controller have no rumble, but they do have tilt sensors... I
wonder where they got that idea? And they look almost *exactly* like
the PS2 controllers. No boomerangs this generation."


That's one expensive cheap console. =þ
It'd better be good if it's going to be that much. I however might have to go Wii. (lol, I don't think I'm ever going to get over that name) Partly for games, partly for uniqueness. But we'll see, eh? Maybe I won't have the money for anything and I'll have to just play my oldskool gamecube, heheh.

...And now I'm off to check out all the amazing E3 news. Toodles!

7 comments:

Father Cory said...

Dude, I wish I could have gone to E3 this year. That would've been sweet.

And pft. You can tell who's trying to make a console for gamers and who's trying to pull in the big bucks for the corporations with these prices. Flame above. Stupid Sony.

Hehehe...Wii...

As in, What Is It?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

hahahaha, what is it. XD


lol, here's a funny line from the Nintendo Press Conference at E3:

"9:50: About the name: "We want to thank all the people that wrote good things about it the first time they heard it...both of you."

Father Cory said...

XD!!!!

Monica said...

Wii is BEAUTIFUL. And I love that I can play all the older games!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yep yep yep! It appears to be supergreat and it's fun to make fun (ha, fun to make fun of it's lame name ^_^ )

Sir Brian The Manly said...

uhhh?

Kaits said...

I watched E3'06 live on G4 today. Amzaing stuff the Wii is putting out and Metal gear solid looks fantastic as do the legend of zelda games. *is excited for video games*