Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Last night my friend and I were talking in the parking lot at about 9:00 and I was like, "Wouldn't it be cool if we just made a quick movie...and just like saw how fast we could make one or something?" And he was like, "whoa...you wanna do that?" And I said, "are you serious??" and he said yes so I said "yeah, lets do it right now!"

So we went to my house, set up my computer in a different location, gathered up all my LEGOS, and set to work. We started filming at about 10:30pm and then at about 6:00am we finished with a silent black & white LEGO movie about SPACE ZOMBIES!! It was a glorious way to stay up all night. I loved it.


The movie was about 2 minutes long. It'll be downloadable soon.

But yeah so now I'm a bit tired.

Current Mood: Hot Tin of Tripe Rations
Current Music: Radio Head - "My Iron Lung" (Live)

0 comments: